Attachment Parenting

ok, I'm in!

I've been posting here and there but mostly lurking.  So here' my official intro!  I'm a teacher, quit working to be home with LO.  DH freelances in film production and has been off work since LO was born---(the biz is pretty slow right now--My DH and I just talked about me going back to work once LO is 1 year tonight actually).

This board has been really educational for me--I've picked up Dr. Sears' AP book and NCSS in just the last few weeks and find the core principles strongly coincide with my own beliefs---treat babies with loving, tender care!!  I enjoy BW but perhaps more than my LO--he will only be worn facing out and his threshold is about 30 mins., we co-sleep part-time and hope to BF as long as LO desires--I'm really hoping AAP extends the BFing recommendation.  Anyways, I've really enjoyed the postings on this board so far--great group of mommies! 

P.S. My SIL told me at Thanksgiving that LO was getting close to being ready to CIO...I just smiled and told her I wouldn't consider it and we were doing just fine with sleeping.  I'm pretty strong-headed/willed so it didn't bother me but all of your postings gave me fair warning this was coming.

P.S.S. I'm getting most of them but what do the following acronyms mean?  DS, SO, DD  There are a few others I haven't cracked yet, I just can't think of them...must be mommy brain.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ok, I'm in!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"