3rd Trimester

Great, now I'm fat and ugly.

I went to get my hair cut today.  My hair was right at boob length and I told her I wanted it to sit on my shoulders.

It's barely chin length.  And it looks freak'n ugly.  I have a shower at work tomorrow and I will die if anyone brings a camera.

Re: Great, now I'm fat and ugly.

• Sorry you do not like your new cut. I am sure you look great though...we are always our own worst critics.
  • I'm sure it doesn't look half as bad as you think it does!  My DH keeps telling me how beautiful I look and all I see in the mirror is a sleep deprived whale. 
  • Loading the player...
  • lol @ PP. BUT I am sure you look fine!! Just enjoy your shower...and if you feel uncomfortable, pin back the sides of your hair. That seems to fix alot. :) Good luck!

• Im sure it isnt as bad as you think it is. I would be pissed though, Ive been there and cried in the seat when she showed me my hair!!! I will never ever cut my hair during pregnancy or right after EVER AGAIN because of that one time. I asked for the same as you and my hair was also chin length in layers that couldnt even be put in a pony tail! I cried all the way home!

BabyFetus Tickerphoto 2ceebf02-c89c-48f9-aa15-cf2562600e12.jpg
  • I have curly hair, so just about every time I have to find a new hairdresser they do a terrible job. I asked a girl once to TRIM 2" off the bottom. That's it. No style, just trim.

She cut off 6" and made these awful layers at the very bottom. I cried and cried right there in her chair. And this wasn't even when I was pregnant- I just knew how awful it would look. Your post is making me seriously reconsider getting a haircut before my baby shower. Maybe I'll just pin it up so it doesn't look like it's been 7 months since my last haircut. (I have long hair.)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"