3rd Trimester
Options

I'm 2cm dilated, 75% effaced and -2 station.

I'm not exactly  sure what this means, but I was told it's a "good start" :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm 2cm dilated, 75% effaced and -2 station.

• Options
    Yup, it's a good start! I walked around w/ DD at 2 cm for at least a couple of weeks and then she came 4 days after her EDD. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me too. I've been this for 2 weeks. Hopefully fridays appt will show more progress! I'm ready to meet my little girl
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

In the nicest way possible I hate you.

That's exciting you have progress though!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good stuff! I have my appointment tomorrow at 37.5 weeks...I'm hoping for some good news myself!! I was a little disappointed last time because I was 2 days from being 36 weeks & my OB opted not to do an exam "until next week" even though I was measuring 38.5 weeks and then he told the receptionist to go ahead & schedule me for each week for 5 weeks. Since I went on Thursday & the next Thursday was Thanksgiving, she asked if I wanted Tuesdays...my thought was "Yay, I get to be seen before the holiday to see if there is any progress!" So she hands me the 5 cards & I left. I get home to put the dates on the calendar expecting to be seen on Tuesday last week...oohhh no! She scheduled me for tomorrow & then 4 more weeks. My due date is 12/21...I have 2 appointments scheduled for after my due date! Sooo I'm seriously hoping he decides to come before then!!
  • Options

Thanks ;)

DH is nervous that I will go into labor tomorrow.  So I will have to remind him that I can walk around 2cm dilated for weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sounds a lot like my stats around 35 weeks. Still very very pregnant.Stick out tongue
  • Options
    A good start, yup! That's what I was at 37 weeks with dd, had her at 39w6d.
  • Options

image*Kingston*:
    I'm not exactly  sure what this means, but I was told it's a "good start" :)

2cm i would hope you know what that meant Stick out tongue

the % of effacement is how thinned out the cervix is 100% is completely thinned out

the station is how high or low the baby is. negative is high and positive is low meaning -2 the baby is still pretty high up in your ute. and +2 station is when the baby is crowning

i was at 3cm dilated and 50% effaced for 3w before ds came

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"