Trying to Get Pregnant

Baseline Update

Hello Wonderful Ladies,

Just a update for those of you who care about this sort of stuff from my baseline scan today.

The nurse who did it was so nice. She explaied everything before she did it, she joked with me and made DW and I feel at ease. As soon as the wonderful Dildo cam was in she began to explain everything she was seeing on the screen. She said that my ute is pear shaped ( and that is a good thing she said) and she soon found my right ovary. She began to point out all of the little black dots that are the immature eggs ( I think thats what she said, at this point I had cramps) She said that I had about 25 or so on the right side and that it looked good. So onto my left side. She had trouble finding the left ovary but said that it is common and there was nothing to worry about. She counted about 20 or so on my left side. She gave me stuff to clean up and then she was out the door.

At this point I was a bit worried becasue she had told me that if we see cysts or if any thing else is wrong we would not be able to start my Clomid/ Met cycle. I met her down the hall when I was done and she explaied that everything looked good and then went on to tell me about how the Clomid might make me feel etc etc. I was so happy!

DW said it was weird seeing my insides but cool at the same time. So tonight I took my first Met pill and later on I will take my 2 of Clomid!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baseline Update

• That's great news!  I hope everything goes well this cycle!
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Hooray for a great baseline! Your nurse sounds like a keeper.  Best of luck to you and YW!
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad to hear it went well!

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Sulfa I wish she was our Dr! She was just a nurse who I might not see again. Our RE is really funny tho. He is from Nigeria and he thinks he is the funniest thing alive. Whenever we go see him he makes jokes the whole time and cracks him self up which in turn makes me and DW laugh. He is awesome. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemsjcordova:
    Sulfa I wish she was our Dr! She was just a nurse who I might not see again. Our RE is really funny tho. He is from Nigeria and he thinks he is the funniest thing alive. Whenever we go see him he makes jokes the whole time and cracks him self up which in turn makes me and DW laugh. He is awesome. 

Haha, there is a doc in our office that's exactly like that, but he is from Jamaica and actually plays in a band.  It definitely helps to have someone who knows their shlt but can make jokes too, you know?  Unfortunately, he's not our doctor. :/  But our nurse is just as awesome as yours sounds.  I think we got the "difficult patient" reputation so they make the good nurse deal with us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"