Babies: 0 - 3 Months

How often does your 2 month old cry??

My LO still cries an awful lot. It worries me.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: How often does your 2 month old cry??

• At about 9 weeks G's colic period ended, but it was immediately followed by the beginning of her teething, so she has been kind of cranky due to that.  A much different cranky than colic was for us, but nonetheless, cranky. 

I think that all babies are different, and there is no real timeline to follow ... Our pedi said that persistent crying (due to colic) should end around 3 months. 

• A lot. She cries more then she is happy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesam19:
    A lot. She cries more then she is happy.

Mine too!! I can't figure out what is wrong with her half the time.  I thought things were supposed to get better at the 2 month mark. : (

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageJacques715:

imagesam19:

Mine too!! I can't figure out what is wrong with her half the time.  I thought things were supposed to get better at the 2 month mark. : (

Yea. Everybody told me it would get better at 6 weeks. Then they said 2 months. Then they said 3 months. They told me it would get better when we started the acid reflux medicine. It has gotten better but she is still a cranky baby. I guess she just has a cranky disposition.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • imagesam19:
    imageJacques715:

imagesam19:

Yea. Everybody told me it would get better at 6 weeks. Then they said 2 months. Then they said 3 months. They told me it would get better when we started the acid reflux medicine. It has gotten better but she is still a cranky baby. I guess she just has a cranky disposition.

How did you know your LO had acid reflux? I think mine might as well.  It is so hard to know for sure though.  I am going to call my pedi tomorrow. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageJacques715:
    imagesam19:
    imageJacques715:

imagesam19:

How did you know your LO had acid reflux? I think mine might as well.  It is so hard to know for sure though.  I am going to call my pedi tomorrow. 

If they're spitting up a lot during/after feedings, if they seem in pain during feeding i.e. pull away crying, arching the back etc. Excessive drooling/hiccups etc can also be signs.

Scroll down on this page to the GERD section:

https://www.kellymom.com/babyconcerns/reflux.html

We weren't sure if LO had it or not but I called and the Dr. called in a RX for zantac without us even coming in. We've been on it a week and it seems to be helping.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesam19:
    imageJacques715:

imagesam19:

Mine too!! I can't figure out what is wrong with her half the time.? I thought things were supposed to get better at the 2 month mark. : (

?

This exactly. ?I was also told 6 weeks, then 2 months, now 3 or 4, we'll see. ??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesam19:
    imageJacques715:

imagesam19:

Mine too!! I can't figure out what is wrong with her half the time.? I thought things were supposed to get better at the 2 month mark. : (

?

This exactly. ?I was also told 6 weeks, then 2 months, now 3 or 4, we'll see. ??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think his crying is worse now then before.  Now he cries when he can't look around at things.  And every night around 10:30ish without fail, I have to put him to sleep myself, if not he'll be screaming his head off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"