Success after IF
Options

I just love it when I ask someone a question on FB and they don't answer me.

It doesn't matter now, since I asked you lovely ladies the same question last night and got my answer.   The question about the Peanut butter for my Monster Cookie recipe.

So before I asked you guys, I asked the person who gave me the actual recipe.  I posted on her Wall last night.  So I'm on FB and I keep seeing her status updates and how she's moving up in Farmville.   So I know she had to have seen my wall post since it was right below her status of taking her kid to the movies/dinner.  It's not like it was buried.  

If she had time to harvest her crops and milk her cows, she could answer my cookie question. Geez.   Like I said it doesn't matter now, but still. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I just love it when I ask someone a question on FB and they don't answer me.

• Options
    I totally understand. I have a "friend" who never responds to me, but I see her writing on everyone elses wall. What the heck? People are so weird!
  • Options
    I hate that. BTW I don't know if you postedbut how did the cookies turn out?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageInLove24:
    I hate that. BTW I don't know if you postedbut how did the cookies turn out?

Thanks for asking.  I haven't made the cookies yet.  I need to make 6 dozen by Saturday.  Actually by Friday.  I have plans Friday night and my Cookie Swap is Saturday.  The trick will be to have them all made by Friday afternoon (hopefully DS will cooperate and let me) and make sure DH doesn't eat any.  

• Options
    imageLIAngel:

If she had time to harvest her crops and milk her cows, she could answer my cookie question. Geez.   

I don't know why but this seriously cracked me up. I have a serious case of the giggles now.  :)

By the way... if you need to make a lot of monster cookies that taste really awesome, I use a recipe that uses cookie mixes to make it come together faster. That way you don't have to measure everything out:

https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes.aspx/easy-monster-cookies/5379d189-31cd-4f5f-bb48-ce2f4bb2270f

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"