Success after IF

~*~epphd~*~

I miss you.  Thought I would say hi and see how you are feeling.  Hope that you'll post pictures of the little guy after he's born.  :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*~epphd~*~

• Awww hello!!!  thanks :)  I am feeling pretty good, thankfully!  I have no expectation that the little dude will be here soon - but when he is you can bet I'll post a pic or two if only for a short time.

How are you doing?  I'm so loving the penguin power over on IF - let's hope they keep working!

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • I'm hoping penguin power works wonders for me about a week from today.  I think I could safely test on Friday, but I'm standing up in my BFF's wedding and would be uncomfortable POAS at her house.  Who knows, though.  Maybe I'll get brave!

I swear that I'm more familiar with the names on SAIF than I am on the IF board now.  I think that just means I'm due to hop on over pretty soon here too...

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling pretty good, and I look forward to the updates and introduction to Baby Nubbin!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"