Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Updated on my T & P from this morning

Right now, everything is still in tact. They don't know what was causing my "leakage" the dr. said she was glad I came in but it wasn't amniotic and I tested negative for the ffn test. They gave me a bunch of antibiotics "just in case" I am now on full bedrest, and trying to keep me out of the hospital, and my goal is to try and get to 24 weeks.  The medicine they gave me knocked me out and I go back on Friday for another follow up, and then back to my weekly appointments. I never imagined that it could be this hard, but my little one is so worth it.  So for now we just wait.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, it truly worked, I don't know what I would do without you all's support!

Happy Monday.

Re: Updated on my T & P from this morning

• Options
    I'm glad things are looking good so far. Continued T&P for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What a relief! Hang in there. More T&P for you.
    5/17/09 incomplete m/c at 7 w 4 d. D&C 5/21/09 BFP #2- 8/9/09 Beta #1: 65 Beta #2: 30. CP 8/16 4 w 2 d BFP #3- 9/9/09 Please let the third time be the charm! First u/s 7w2d hb 150 bpm. Go baby! EDD 5/23/10 DD born 6/3/10 6 lbs, 14 oz; 20 1/2 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP 11/4/2011 11 DPO. 1st u/s 12/7/11 Strong heartbeat, baby measuring two days ahead. Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry about the bed rest, but so glad everything is okay. Sending tons of positive vibes your way- keep us posted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    this must be an incredibly rough journey for you, but my continued prayers are with you and your husband. hang in there hun!
  • Options

I'm not usually on this board, but I know you from the High Risk board--I'm so, so glad that everything is okay, even if you're on full bedrest. I'm sure it'll be tough but it's so worth it. Plus, there's so much going on this time of year that mid-January will be here in a flash!

Good luck and keep us over in High Risk posted!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"