Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Anyone on NuvaRing?

Reviews? My doc put me on it because I've had a lot of troubles with Ortho lately.

I haven't had the heart to tell DH yet that you have to use alternate protection for the first month. He'll be bummed!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone on NuvaRing?

• Options

I switched to it from the pill because I thought it would be more convenient and my dr highly recommended it.

I only used it a couple months, it honestly never felt "right" once I put it in... didn't hurt though, just not right.  

My main issue was the price... $66/month vs. $9 for the pill.  I switched back this month.

• Options
    Yeah, I've used it in the past.  It works great.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes and I got PREGNANT with Syd while on it!  Aside from that, it did make me a little moody.  I never felt it though.

• Options
    I absolutely love it. When I got off it was super easy to get pregnant. Never had any problems with insertion or getting it in the right spot. It used to be $10/mo but went up to $15. I think I'd have to tap out if it got above $20. I'm pregnant now & that will be the BC I return to
  • Options
    I used it for about a year. It lowered my sex drive considerably but I can't do pills so I stuck with it. I forget to take pills so that doesn't work. I also am not fond of getting the shots. It was only like $10 when I used it. And as pp said, it was very easy to get pregnant once off of it. I took my last one out, had my period and got pregnant all in the same  month Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"