South Florida Babies

ivf florida reproductive associates??

Those who are going and have gone to ivf florida reproductive associates..which doctor did doctor did you pick and would you recommended him to friends?

Thank you.

Re: ivf florida reproductive associates??

• I see Dr. Vanessa Weitman.

I'll admit that when I picked her I chose her because she looked like she would be nice lol. The other female doctor, Dr. Keegan is actually one the fertility experts for thebump.com. Yes

When I met her I loved her instantly. She's a mother of 2 and really feels deeply about helping women achieve that goal of being a mommy too. She is exactly what I thought she would be from her picture. Soooo nice. She has really made this whole process for myself and my husband a great one. Not to mention the fact that she got it on the first try makes me like her a little more. Wink I could gush about her for days.

The nurses and u/s tech there are also amazing and always make you feel so welcome. Their response time with testing is great and they are all so sweet and inviting and truly care.

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • imageMrs.HisOnly:

I see Dr. Vanessa Weitman.

I'll admit that when I picked her I chose her because she looked like she would be nice lol. The other female doctor, Dr. Keegan is actually one the fertility experts for thebump.com. Yes

When I met her I loved her instantly. She's a mother of 2 and really feels deeply about helping women achieve that goal of being a mommy too. She is exactly what I thought she would be from her picture. Soooo nice. She has really made this whole process for myself and my husband a great one. Not to mention the fact that she got it on the first try makes me like her a little more. Wink I could gush about her for days.

The nurses and u/s tech there are also amazing and always make you feel so welcome. Their response time with testing is great and they are all so sweet and inviting and truly care.

Interesting i also looked at her face and i said to myself she looks very nice. Thank you very much for the information. I will give them a call. I am new to S Fl so it i know when i go it will miss couple of exits ;-). 45 mins i will give myself an hrSmile

• Loading the player...
  • I used Dr. Hoffman, and LOVED him.  I was either going to use him or Dr. Maxin, but I chose Dr. Hoffman as I thought it would be a little weird since I went to school w/the other dr's daughter.  The practice started with the two of them, and I grew up knowing that if you had fertility issues, they were the guys to go to, so it was a no brainer for me.  However, I know many other ladies who have used the other dr's in the practice with much success.  A GF of mine is about to celebrate her son's 1st birthday and her doc was Dr. Keegan. 

GL to you!!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"