Pregnant after a Loss
Options

We told on Thanksgiving too!

Well DD did ;). The day was dragging, but with me cooking, I didnt have time to think about anything but the food i was preparing. I was hoping DD wouldnt spill the beans before we prompted her too haha. Well dinner time comes, and we decided to ask everyone to say what they are thankful for. Well MIL asked Kylie (DD) before anyone else, what she was thankful for... and DD says right on que " for baby brother or sister!" It took them a second, and MIL asked " who? " So then DH said, well Kylie's going to be a big sister, then teh congrats were given . I was a little disappointed though because there wasnt any mention of my pregnancy after that moment. No one asked to see how I was doing, or even to HELP (even after they found out ...) i was a little irritated , but it went nicely. Atleast my parents are ecstatic.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: We told on Thanksgiving too!

• Options
    That would p*ss me off too! But yay for the cat being out of the bag!
    missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Glad it went well for you. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for making the big announcement!
  • Options
    I bet your DD was so excited she got to share the news!  
  • Options
    How cute.  I sort of got the same reaction from my IL's.  We announced right before the blessing and other than Congrats then, no one really asked how far along I was, how I doing, etc.  It was pretty annoying, so I know how you feel.  My parents are extremely excited, but have known for weeks, so that's ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"