Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Funny thing I found in my drawer

While digging through my drawers to find enough clothes to fit and pack for vacation I found an awesome little piece I had completely forgotten about. Last June, DS was 15 months old, I had pretty much lost all my pregnancy weight and was almost done BFing. To celebrate getting my body back, get ready for my upcoming girls weekend and just be overall awesome and confident I treated myself to a new bikini.

Two weeks later I found out I was nearly 3 months pregnant. The bikini was lost to sink to the bottom of the drawer and completely forgotten about until last week. Ah well, maybe next year!

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11

Re: Funny thing I found in my drawer

• Options
    Awwww - I can relate.  It took me over 2 years to get back into the exercise schedule and I finally signed up for a mini-triathalon.  It was a great 6 week training and found out during week 3 that I was pregnant and further along than I thought.  I did lose weight but now will have to start the cycle again.  Next time though -  won't wait so long to get back into shape.  Hang in there!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"