Baby Showers
Options

Date issues wwyd?

I orginally said I didnt want a shower then I gave in.. Ok so now when do I have it? I feel like if I have it b4 Christmas im a big a hole bc of ppls budgets and the shopping crowds.. but Im due Jan 20 and i was thinking maybe the second saturday in Jan or maybe the first but that puts me soo close to my DD.... HELP!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Date issues wwyd?

• Options
    You're too late to have it in December, IMO.  Invitations should be sent a month before the event.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah im leaning towards jan 9th but im just nervous about being so far along
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I say juts do it on the 9th and see what happens. People who want to come will, and the rest won't. It will be really close to your due date, but it will all work out fine, it always does with this crap!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would just have a "meet the baby" party a few weeks after your due date. This way people will be more relaxed rather than thinking/rushing around b/c of the holidays.
  • Options

I say do what you and DH feel is right...even if you have it the first or second saturday in January the invites will go out before then and people will be buying your gift during Christmas anyway...something to think about

• Options

Just wanted to say....I love the name.  Too cute!!

Good luck sorting out the date thing.  I wouldn't worry too much.  People will understand and just be happy to celebrate with you.

Although the 'meet the baby shower' isn't a bad idea either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"