Northern California Babies
Options

I have playhouse envy... PIP

My friend's Dad built this playhouse in his backyard for his two granddaughters.. I want it. It is the coolest playhouse I have ever seen.

dollhouse2.jpg picture by justmarried67

dollhouse.jpg picture by justmarried67

Re: I have playhouse envy... PIP

• Options
    That is awesome!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Wow. Do I see a real couch in there??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my!!!  Sooo cool!! 
  • Options
    Wow, two stories!  Impressive.
  • Options
    Man, that is SO cool!! Reminds me of when my dad built us one when we lived in SoCal...ahhhh, great memories! Wink
  • Options
    imagem&m818:

Wow. Do I see a real couch in there??

It's like a mini loveseat futon. I think it is special and cool he built it himself, so talented.

• Options
    I want one!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    I'm going to have to show this to Dan...he wants to build one for Natalie in the worst way!
  • Options
    That isn't a play house -- it's a REAL house done in miniature!  Darn!  That must have been spendy -- real windows and stucco too.  Wow.  Wonder if it has running water and electricity?
  • Options
    wow. This reminds me of the playhouses they auction off at Stanford Shopping Center in the spring. They are beyond awesome.    This one is xooo cool. Wish we had the space.
  • Options
    holy cr@p!   ;)
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    That is amazing!
  • Options

imageAngiesmommy:
    wow. This reminds me of the playhouses they auction off at Stanford Shopping Center in the spring. They are beyond awesome.    This one is xooo cool. Wish we had the space.

Very cool. This is what I thought of too. Even if you have the space, unless you have someone to build it for you $$$$. I was talking to one of the Stanford employees last year and she told me what they auctioned off for - crazy!

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagefutrkingsley:
    That isn't a play house -- it's a REAL house done in miniature!  Darn!  That must have been spendy -- real windows and stucco too.  Wow.  Wonder if it has running water and electricity?
    haha. No water, and not sure about electricity. He got alot of the stuff through trade as he does odds and ends on top of his 9-5 job. He also built a pool on this own with the help of his sons. I need to go have DH hang out with him.
  • Options

imageI<3MYHUSBAND:
    imagefutrkingsley:
    haha. No water, and not sure about electricity. He got alot of the stuff through trade as he does odds and ends on top of his 9-5 job. He also built a pool on this own with the help of his sons. I need to go have DH hang out with him.

Well that makes a lot more sense.  ;)  And yes, totally have DH hang with him and pick up his tips. 

When I worked briefly in high tech, my big boss had a fully functional, but mini, house in her "yard" for her kids.  It even had wifi. It was over the top.

• Options

Crying I want it!!! I want it!!

Taya 9.20.05 * Marlena 10.4.07 * Armando 11.3.93
  • Options
    Well, it's AMAZING!!! Wow, how gorgeous. And so very sweet that he made it for his grand daughters. What a labor of love, I love it!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is truly amazing. I feel bad for the other grandparents, the kids will never want to go over to their house now! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"