Upstate NY Babies

**(TMI) does this go back to normal?**

so pre-pregnancy- I could "tell" what kind of bathroom visit it was going to be but now- I dont really know... and I could go and pee- wait a minute feel nothing and then 10 minutes later have to find a bathroom again because I have to do something else...

so I guess I just want to know if your bowels return to their normal state after birth...cause the bathroom at least 2x an hour is getting old... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **(TMI) does this go back to normal?**

• I remember this happening to me! It does go back to normal. Actually, I was amazed at how long I could go without having to visit a bathroom after I had ds. I had forgotten what it was like to truly have a full bladder!
  • umm.. I'm not sure.. I don't know that I ever had exactly that experience.. but I don't think that my whole bladder/bowel situation will ever be quite "normal" again.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a lot more stomach aches since delivering.  It's almost like things didn't settle back in right.  I told my DH that and he thinks I'm nuts :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This sorta happened to me too. Seems like when I have to go, I have to go NOW...luckily I am usually home, though. I can't tell you if it goes back to normal b/c I didn't really have that much of a post pregnancy period. I hope so!
  • I agree with PP that when I have to pee, it has to be NOW! There's no more holding it like I used to be able to...it sucks! And going every half hour is no fun-but it goes away after the baby is born!
  • haha wait until right after and you think you are done going pee and stand up and proceed to pee down your leg :)

• I called peeing "opening the door to OTHER things" because everytime I went to the bathroom, I would have to #2 like, a minute later! 

It goes away, almost immediatly.  When I was at the hospital I got right back on a normal potty schedule.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"