Adoption
Options

"Are they twins?" one black, one white.

This weekend we had a 7 month old baby (Thursday-Sunday). He was SOOOOO Fun and sweet! I loved having him, makes me so excited for another baby in our house!

Yesterday DH took him and our 12 month old to church. I had photo shoots in Milwaukee all day so I couldn't go.

As Dh walked into church with a black child in one arm and a white child in the other, he said a few different people asked if they were twins!!!!

WHAT?!?!  hahahaha.. we had to laugh.

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image

Re: "Are they twins?" one black, one white.

• Options
    Lol, I totally thought of that afterwards! what a crazy story!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For real?   I can see why people ask me....but come on...lol.  That story is RARE the logical thing is NO they are not twins.  Maybe they aren't brave enough to ask if the child is adopted?  Weird?

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Options
    Funny......
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"