Stay at Home Moms

Home with just one!

DD #2 woke with a fever this morning so we decided to keep her in for some rest.  It's down now and she's acting like her normal happy self so that is good. 

DH took DD #1 out for shopping and lunch.  I finished all my shopping last week but he still had to go out for me (we set a low budget of $125 each this year which includes gifts from the girls to each parent and stocking stuffers since our main gift to each other is the Wii with Wii Fit).  We are also having the girls exchange gift with each other so he's going to have DD #1 pick something out for her younger sister.

It's nice having a few hours alone with DD #2.  I'm going to pick us up some lunch in a bit and then after that it's nap time for us both.  Relaxing day!

Re: Home with just one!

• Isn't just having one at home seem so easy?

• Wait until you have 3 at home and you become every so grateful that you only have to watch 2 of them! LOL!

Enjoy it - it's much easier when there's one less child that you have to focus your attention on. And I home your LO feels better soon!!! 

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Loading the player...
  • imageHarrietNJMommy:

Wait until you have 3 at home and you become every so grateful that you only have to watch 2 of them! LOL!

Enjoy it - it's much easier when there's one less child that you have to focus your attention on. And I home your LO feels better soon!!! 

Thanks Harriet!  Sarah still has a fever today and now Paige has it too.  No preschool for her today.  :(  I'm glad I got a break yesterday because I needed it to prepare for today.  It's going to be a looooooong one.  :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"