Upstate NY Babies

Roc ladies - OBGYN recs

Hi ladies, I am new-ish to the area and figured it might be time to start getting some doctors here, so I am looking for?recommendations. I need an OB/GYN. Tell me who you've been to, who you loved or hated. Thanks for all the help!
image        image

Re: Roc ladies - OBGYN recs

• I see Dr Harvey at Westfall Women's health center.  It is in henrietta/brighton area.  I love him!  While pregnant I met with the other drs there as well (in case they were on call when i delivered) and liked every single one of them.  I don't think you can go wrong at that office.
  • I see Judith Kerpleman at West Ridge OBGYN  - there is an office in Greece and another in Webster.  As PP commented, there were other docs in the practice and they were all wonderful, but I have been seeing Kerpleman since I started going to the GYN and I've been really happy with her.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hands down, Dr. Deborah Rib. She has offices in Gates and Pittsford. She's notorious for running late, but she's soooo worth it.
  • I go to Dr. Clement at Southeast OBGYN that's right next to highland hospital. I really like it there!
  • Another vote for Dr. Rib!! She's wonderful!! She's often times behind schedule as the pp said, but worth it in my eyes.
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I go to Dr. Susan Dantoni.  I drive 2 hours to go to her because I like her that much!
  • I see Dr. Raymond at West Ridge OB/GYN and love her! 

Click here for the website.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"