Toddlers: 24 Months+

Discovery - Planet Earth: Good 4 kids?

There's a great deal at https://store.discovery.com/detail.php?p=85199&v=discovery_shows_planet-earth#tabs on the 4 disk set of Planet Earth. BluRay - $24.99 and DVD - $19.99

I think I, personally, would love it, but is it for kids too? If you've seen it, let me know what you think.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Re: Discovery - Planet Earth: Good 4 kids?

• I can watch a little of it but I get bored pretty easily.  It's not BAD for kids, but I don't know if it would be really entertaining.  We've had it on while DD was in the room and she'll glance at the TV on and off but she doesn't sit down and watch it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My three year old likes some of the underwater scenes. It is not for young kids. I gave it to my fil last year. It's an amazing series.
  • Loading the player...
  • I know my DS would be scared of some it right now.  He is going through a "scaredy" phase, and anything slightly scary or where an animal might be in peril/chasing/growling he says, "Ina change it.  It scaring me!"

Keep in mind, though, that he also does this during "America's Funniest Home Videos."  *sigh*  He's a drama king.  lol.

If it's a good deal, it may be worth it to go ahead get it and put it up until later, though.  You know?

• Thanks for the tip! Just snagged one for us and one for my SIL.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"