Indiana Babies

i made the pw cinnamon rolls...

Ah.freaking.mazing. 

I ended up with 7 or 8 trays and every single one of the rolls were gone halfway through the brunch.  They were much easier than I expected and I only had to make 2 slight adjustments.  The recipe called for 1.5 - 2 cups melted butter poured on the rolled dough before the cinnamon & sugar, but after about 3/4-1 cup it was spilling over the edges, so I would cut that in half.  

I was debating using a more traditional icing, but I'm SO glad I used this one.  It's fantastic.  I wasn't able to find maple flavoring so I substituted a couple teaspoons of maple syrup.

I'm going to make a double batch this week to give to my coworkers and to freeze for our Sunday mornings.  I don't think I'll ever buy the canned rolls again! 

Re: i made the pw cinnamon rolls...

• YUM!  That sounds awesome.  I am definitely going to make some this weekend.
  • I can't wait to try them. I want to make it a tradition to have homemade cinnamon rolls Christmas morning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay!  I can't wait to try them now!  I'm hoping to start a tradition of having the same thing for Christmas morning and I would like it to be home made cinnamon rolls.  I'm glad to hear they're so good!  That might be the recipe I start using!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageheatherchelle:
    I can't wait to try them. I want to make it a tradition to have homemade cinnamon rolls Christmas morning.

Jake and I decided to do the same thing on our way home last night!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"