vtkendra had this idea last week. So let's all post photos of our little ones at Thanksgiving
here are the directions as posted by vtkendra (thanks!!)
1. Go to http://tinypic.com/
2. Browse to your photo on your computer and click "Upload".
3. Click "Edit" and then "Resize". Resize it so that it's around 240-300 pixels wide and then click "Save a Copy" at the bottom.
4. Copy the IMG link from the section that says "IMG Code for Forum's & Message Boards". It should start with "[IMG]http://..."
5. On the Bump website, click "Reply" to the post. Click the "Insert/Edit Image" button which is to the left of the smiley face in your post. A pop-up will appear where you can Paste the URL from the previous step.