Happy O day to me!! — The Bump
Secondary IF

Happy O day to me!!

I went in on Friday for a follie check.  I had a 20 on the left and a 14 on the right.  RE said for me to do another night of stims (?) and to trigger Saturday night.

Judging by the pain I have at least 2 BIG follies :)  One I know is way over 20 at this point.

Come on my beauties!! 

We are on track for an early Christmas present :)  Beta scheduled for Dec 15th.

Wish me luck ladies and if you could throw in an actual Hail Mary I would be most appeciative LOL!!

Re: Happy O day to me!!

• Congrats and Good Luck :)
  • Come on follies!  Boatloads of luck to you! (and prayers too!)
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker missed m/c 9/08 at 12 weeks missed m/c 1/09 at 8 weeks diagnosed Hashimoto's thyroiditis 5/09 diagnosed MTHFR 5/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • They sound like great follies. GL!!!
  • Nice Big Juicy Follies!

Thinking about you!!

• Good Luck!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Good luck!!!! I hope you get your Christmas gift!
  • Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!! P.S. Please send that witchy O fairy over here! ;o)
    Gabrielle & Ed - Married 10.22.05
    Mommy to Stephanie Lena - 2.13.07 and Evan Ralph - 9.23.10
    Angel Baby (m/c at 9 weeks) - 1.2.09

Christmas Card Picture - 2011
    (aka: the only picture I could get of them together that was not blurry and had them both sitting still!)

Click here for My Bio

The Stephanie Song...click here to listen!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for our Josi now and at the hour of conception!

(You know if she is a girl you are going to be obligated to encorporate Mary into her name. Big Smile)

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • This is exciting.  Fingers are duly crossed!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • image queenbone:

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for our Josi now and at the hour of conception!

(You know if she is a girl you are going to be obligated to encorporate Mary into her name. Big Smile)

Amen!!! :)

Mary isn't so bad  besides the fact that it's MIL's name...   hmmm... I would have to youneek it somehow...

• Good luck Josi!!! Saying a Hail Mary for you!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If I knew the Hail Mary, I'd so do it for you, but I'm not Catholic. I'll be praying for you though hon! GL, eagerly awaiting the 15th!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards