Orange County Babies

XP: Mall friendly stroller & convertible car seat

I have a jogging stroller that we love but I would like to get a smaller stroller to use for the mall. Considering a Maxi Cosi Loola or Foray.

Also, DD will be growing out of her infant car seat soon, her feet are almost dangling. Considering a Britax Boulevard, Graco Nautilus or Evenflo Symphony

Any insight or recommendations greatly appreciated!

Re: XP: Mall friendly stroller & convertible car seat

• We love our Britax Advocate CS and Bugaboos. :)
  • My sister got a Britax Boulevard for my niece.  She's not in it yet, but her friends daughter used it when they were visiting from Phoenix a few weeks ago and they said it was great.  Everyone I know it seems like has Britax seats.

My mom is getting the Symphony for her car, I think.  She doesn't have Gabby much but she's going to pick up a seat to float between her car and mine since my sister is pretty much a single mom and we all help out where/when we can.  My mom's friend has one for use with her grandkids and says it's great.  It was apparently highly rated on consumer reports.

As for the stroller ... my sister has a Maclaren but hasn't used it yet.

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I loooove our Uppa Baby stroller.... but we got it for free.  I'm not sure I would have spent the money on it otherwise (I think it retails for $700).

I ended up getting the Britax Marathon cause it was rated pretty highly on Baby Bargains, and our LO is in the 90th percentile for weight and height, so I wanted to make sure we got one that she could use for awhile.  We're still using her infant carrier though, so I dont have any real reviews on the Marathon.

• Ditto on uppababy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"