Houston Babies
Options

maternity leave over tonight )=

As tough as my sweet, but colicky girl has been; I am just so very sad about going back to work tomorrowSad  I know how fortunate I've been to get this much time, but it's still so difficult.

Wish me luck!

Re: maternity leave over tonight )=

• Options
    I will be thinking about you tomorrow and I wish you the very best as you jump back into things at work. 
  • Options

It IS hard, no doubt about that!

Email me if you get a chance.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh I am sorry:(

It was rough the first week but it does get better. 

I am about to have 3 weeks off from school for Christmas break and it will be hard to go back!

Hang in there.

• Options
    You aren't alone :(  I've been at work for a few weeks now, but I just left my little guy at daycare this morning for the first time.  Lots of tears this morning.  Good luck on your first day back at work!
  • Options
    Good luck today Kelly! Hope it goes well for all 3 of you - Eileen, your MIL and you!
  • Options

imageallie&trav:
    You aren't alone :(  I've been at work for a few weeks now, but I just left my little guy at daycare this morning for the first time.  Lots of tears this morning.  Good luck on your first day back at work!

So sorry to hear about the tears :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You'll get back into the swing of things soon enough.  IMO - I like going to work - makes me cherish the time with him that much more.
  • Options

imageCareBear01:
    You'll get back into the swing of things soon enough.  IMO - I like going to work - makes me cherish the time with him that much more.

I feel the exact same way and NEVER thought I would. :)  I hope your day is going good!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    {{hugs}} it will get easier. she is in the hands of people who love her, so no worries!
  • Options

thinking about you pumpkin! 

• Options
    I hope your day went well, Kelly. 
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"