Adoption

Monday Check-in (early)

I have to post it early because I have jury duty tomorrow. =/

1 - Where & how?

2 -  Have you ever sat on a jury?

3 - What's your favorite newborn piece of clothing? (you don't even have to own any yet to have a favorite... hat, socks, bib, etc, etc)

p.s. Sorry I'm kind of boring this week. 

Re: Monday Check-in (early)

• 1. DA, we might be active but I need to check in with our SW to confirm

2. Yes, and it was awesome (yes, I'm weird)

3. A cute set of shirts and pants I got at Old Navy. They say "I love mommy, I love daddy, everyone loves me"

• Hmm. Haven't done a Monday check in before.

1. Domestic infant - through an agency. Is that what you meant?

2. No

3. tights with ruffle on the hind end.

• Loading the player...
  • 1.  DA Finalized 2007 

2. No

3.  Onesies with cute sayings on them.  Ben lived in them day and night when for his first 3 months. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. Domestic infant.  Our home visit is tomorrow (Monday), barring any blizzards or early deliveries from BMs.  This is the third attempt at the home visit ;)

2.  Nope.

3.  PJs.  I have a thing for newborn PJs.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1. Foster care to adopt / straight adopt from fostercare....still waiting on a placement (been over a month with no action).

2. Nope. I have had jury duty several times, but when i call the hotline the night before I'm told it was canceled.

3. I love hats :)

• 1. DA - Hopefully the homestudy visits will be scheduled this week. Received a phone call last Wednesday from the homestudy worker, but we were out of town for the holiday. Got the message on Thanksgiving. I will call tomorrow to see if we can set something up soon.

2. I've never served on jury duty.

3. I have a ducky romper with matching hat, socks, and blanket I purchased at Gymboree. I love it.  

• 1 - Where & how? DA--home study in progress

2 -  Have you ever sat on a jury? No--I had to report once, but then they settled.

3 - What's your favorite newborn piece of clothing? onesies with cute sayings

Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • 1 - DA, matched, due date Jan 4th

2 - Not yet. We'll see what happens today...

3 - I just love all the itsy bitsy stuff. Love the socks. Love Love Love cute things with ruffles on the rear. lol

• 1) Where & how? DA, waiting for just about 2 months now

2)  Have you ever sat on a jury? nope! 

3) What's your favorite newborn piece of clothing? all of it! It is all just too darn cute. Although right now, i love the fuzzy little snowsuits that i see all around. I wish i could stock pile. =)

• 1 - Where & how? DA, Working on Homestudy

2 -  Have you ever sat on a jury? Nope!

3 - What's your favorite newborn piece of clothing? (you don't even have to own any yet to have a favorite... hat, socks, bib, etc, etc) I love it all!!! :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1 - Where & how? DA matched due date 12/25

2 -  Have you ever sat on a jury? Yes, but the main witness never showed up to court so the case was dismissed.

3 - What's your favorite newborn piece of clothing? I had a baby shower this weekend and I got some of the cutest onesies from my SIL that she tie dyed and put appliqu?s on. I also love BabyLegs.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1) FA - just waiting on a call. although, we have become aware of a possible foster to adopt situation for early next year - still investigating the details 

2) Nope - i've always called the night before to find out i dont have to go in

3) Cute onsies w/ fun sayings. or hats. or the ruffly tights. or those towels w/ the animal hoods. or snowsuits. oh forget it, i love it all! 

• 1 - Where & how?DA, finalized, MOMMY!

2 -  Have you ever sat on a jury? NO, I did jury duty last year but sat and sat for hours and never got picked, no one did, all the cases were settled

3 - What's your favorite newborn piece of clothing? (you don't even have to own any yet to have a favorite... hat, socks, bib, etc, etc) Oh, my gosh, I love just about everything but if I had to pick a favorite or maybe two, I would say, footed sleepers (with ducks) and leg warmers.

• 1 - Where & how? Domestic, recently finalized 2 - Have you ever sat on a jury? yes...once, I was also the foreman for the jury...totally not my kind of thing... 3 - What's your favorite newborn piece of clothing? (you don't even have to own any yet to have a favorite... hat, socks, bib, etc, etc) I love the cute onesie w/ sayings from gap...we had green one w/ a little tree that said Tree Hugger...there were so many cute ones:)
  • 1. Ethiopia~ Biometrics tomorrow, hopefully we will be DTE in Dec/January

2. Never...weird that I haven't been summoned...

3. Shoes...I love the Robeez, so stinkin' cute!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"