High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

No getting off of mod. bedrest in my future

Sucks. Last time I saw my doc about 4 weeks ago he said that if I didn't have anymore bleeding episodes that when I see him next I could get off of modified BR and resume normal activities including exercise. Well, no dice. I went almost 3 weeks without any bleeding and now I'm spotting brown and bright red again. Ugh. I know it could be worse but damn, did it have to be such an issue so soon in my pregnancy?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: No getting off of mod. bedrest in my future

• Options
    I completely feel your pain.  I'm pregnant with LO#2 and have been on house arrest/modified bed rest since June (DD was born at 30 weeks for unknown reasons).  My doc had said that I'd be released from all restrictions at 36 weeks (this coming friday), but last week the baby was measuring a little small and I actually now have more restrictions than ever before.  I've definitely been throwing a small pity party this weekend.  My family and friends keep reminding me how great it is that I'm still pregnant and I haven't had to do the four weeks of hospital bed rest that I did with DD.  So true and I am completely grateful for that too, but I also feel entitled to a little whining after almost six months of house arrest and now more restrictions.  I think my pity party has almost run its course and I can focus on being a brave little toaster again soon.  I am seeing my perinatologist on Tuesday and I am so hoping that she says everything looks normal.  I really hope you don't have to do modified bed rest for too much longer.  If you do, you'll get through it too.  GL! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"