Baby Showers
Options

Hostess gift for sister

My sister is doing SO much for my shower, but she is technically throwing my shower with the moms, too.  I made a "grandma" basket for the moms- "what happens at grandmas" bib, "grandma and me" picture frame, brag book photo album, and a couple "grandma themed" books.

I don't know what to do for my sister.  Any thoughts?  My shower is next weekend.

Re: Hostess gift for sister

• Options
    Kohl's might have an Aunt themed frame. I've seen My Aunt Loves Me onesies (but that's more of a gift for you). She might also like a photo album. But you could just throw in some things just for her. Gift certificate for mani/pedi? Movie tickets? Gift certificate for a nice dinner?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Take her out for a nice lunch

Send flowers to her office

Spa gift certificate

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was unoriginal and gave my sister a gift card.  She just got married and moved into a new place so I figured she could get some stuff for her house.
  • Options
    i love your ideas of the gift baskets. might have to steal it for my shower in january. :)
  • Options

imagemegdrew1218:
    Kohl's might have an Aunt themed frame. I've seen My Aunt Loves Me onesies (but that's more of a gift for you). She might also like a photo album. But you could just throw in some things just for her. Gift certificate for mani/pedi? Movie tickets? Gift certificate for a nice dinner?

I went to Kohls yesterday to try to find an aunt frame, but no such luck. I did get a grandkids frame though. GL. My shower is this weekend also so I too am running out of time to get my sisters hostess gift. I think I'm going to go to Things Remembered and get a frame that says something about being an aunt.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"