share your favorite "mix" for homemade gifts! — The Bump
Stay at Home Moms

share your favorite "mix" for homemade gifts!

i have seen a few in the store but i think it would be cheaper and more special if i make my own.. share your favorites! thanks girls!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image

Re: share your favorite "mix" for homemade gifts!

• Here are links to a few I made for a church bazaar I participated in. I had some extra brownie and cookie mixes, and those will be part of Christmas baskets I am making. The Chai mix needs to be doubled to make 4 quart sized jars, but it is so worth it - just make sure to blend everything in a food grinder to get the spices really ground well.

Cowboy Cookie Mix

Cookie Mix

Brownie in a Jar Mix

Chai Tea

• image NerdBride_D&D:

Here are links to a few I made for a church bazaar I participated in. I had some extra brownie and cookie mixes, and those will be part of Christmas baskets I am making. The Chai mix needs to be doubled to make 4 quart sized jars, but it is so worth it - just make sure to blend everything in a food grinder to get the spices really ground well.

Cowboy Cookie Mix

Cookie Mix

Brownie in a Jar Mix

Chai Tea

Are you the poster that was talking about making the cleaning supplies also? Would you mind sharing those? :)

• image TrinaKay:
    image NerdBride_D&D:

Here are links to a few I made for a church bazaar I participated in. I had some extra brownie and cookie mixes, and those will be part of Christmas baskets I am making. The Chai mix needs to be doubled to make 4 quart sized jars, but it is so worth it - just make sure to blend everything in a food grinder to get the spices really ground well.

Cowboy Cookie Mix

Cookie Mix

Brownie in a Jar Mix

Chai Tea

Are you the poster that was talking about making the cleaning supplies also? Would you mind sharing those? :)

Sure. Here is the link to the site I used for those. I added 4-5 drops tea tree oil to the All Purpose Cleaner, and plan on adding some lemon juice or lemon essential oil to the window cleaner. If you have rosemary in your garden, I found a recipe for an herbal disinfectant that was basically boiling down a lot of rosemary and bottling it up, but that one isn't on this link. I've use all of the recipes found on this link except the furniture polish, and prefer them to most commercial brands.

How to make a Non-Toxic Cleaning Kit 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards