Philadelphia Babies
Options

where to buy cloth diapers (Montco, Chester)

Hello! I am buying a friend cloth diaper covers and supplies for her shower. I know that there are lots of places to buy online, but I would like to see them before I purchase. Does anyone know where I can purchase them?

Re: where to buy cloth diapers (Montco, Chester)

• Options
    I have bought a couple covers at BirthMark in Media, PA. There is also this place that I have read about, but never been to. I think it's the woman's house, but that is just a hunch. www.diaperware.com Contact: Inge Brunner PO Box 168 Moylan, PA 19065-0168 1-888-848-8740 Online is the way to go for cloth diaper buying in my opinion, though! Good luck:)
  • Options
    Diaperware.com has a brick and mortar store close to Linvilla Orchards, just as PP stated.  I have been there and am soooo glad that I found that place!  Inge is a wealth of knowledge.  BirthMark does sell covers but IMPO they aren't the greatest and they don't have a ton to choose from.  I am in Berks County and have also been to DiapersNaturally in Coatesville.  I'm all about the brick and mortar stores until I find what I like.... PM me if you have any other questions or wanna talk CD... I am ADDICTED!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"