Two Under 2

How long?

How long did you wait to get pregnant with LO #2? Would you make the same choice or wait? Reasons?

Sorry for the questions, but I have just been wondering this....

Re: How long?

• C was 10m when we found out about surprise #2. The plan was 3-4 years not 10m. The first 6m were hell in my house but I had PPSD and it was bad. Plus I was working and going to school full time so I was a little crazy. But now at almost a year, it is awesome. Julia is walking and we can do different things. Just a different level of freedom. We have to much fun. I am so glad we had them this close. They are BFF, search for the other, play together really well and brings a level of joy.
  • DD was 8.5 months when we TTC and I got pregnant the first month with DD 2...We wanted them close together and although it has been hard we are glad that we chose to have them so close and would do it all over again.  We knew that we wanted two kids and we had them close so that we'd be doing all the diapers/bottles/waking at night at once...If we had waited til DD1 was older we probably wouldn't have had another--I don't think I could have a 3 or 4 yr old and go back to the newborn stage...But that is just me and DH--you have to do  what is best for you...
  • Loading the player...
  • We got PG with #2 when B was 9 months old, and got PG with #3 when E was 10 months old. The 2u2 wasn't bad. Having 3 kids in 3 years really put me over the edge - that's a lot to handle........we wanted to wait and have a third later, but that didn't happen for us.
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Thank you, ladies for the info. :) God bless you all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"