Infertility

AW - DH is baking

cupcakes for Elphie's 3rd birthday!  (the black furbaby)
S/PAIFW
Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
IVF #3

Re: AW - DH is baking

• too cute!

Happy Birthday Elphie - Oreo says WooF!

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • imagetheworms:

too cute!

next time i bring my pups up there, we'll have to have a puppy play date!!! 

we have friends with a dog that we meet up with in central park sometimes (they live down by the cloisters)

oh and i have been meaning to tell you that you share a birthday with my mommom - she was my best friend.  She died a few years ago, at the age of 89.  She had suffered many miscarriages but then had 4 children on her own - the first at 40!    it may sound weird, but I love the fact that you share her birthday.

S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Loading the player...
  • Awww :)  Happy birthday, Elphie!
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagepsychmusetls:
    imagetheworms:

too cute!

next time i bring my pups up there, we'll have to have a puppy play date!!! 

we have friends with a dog that we meet up with in central park sometimes (they live down by the cloisters)   I would love to meet up with you and puppies!!!

oh and i have been meaning to tell you that you share a birthday with my mommom - she was my best friend.  She died a few years ago, at the age of 89.  She had suffered many miscarriages but then had 4 children on her own - the first at 40!    it may sound weird, but I love the fact that you share her birthday.  this just made me tear up.   what a sweet thing to say and i'm sorry for your loss.  i feel honored to share a birthday with such a special lady.

and also more (HUGS) for your BFN - I know in my gut it will happen for you and you've got me and mommom praying hard for it.   

btw - we just had cupcakes too. it's my mom's 60th b-day today.

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
  • Oh, I wanted to add that - you and DH share birthday as well :)  and it makes me happy that you are a fellow sag and since you have been my elf twice now I already know that your are generous and love to give presents just like my DH.

And, I also love the cheesecake factory and I do not like cheesecake at all.

• happy birthday elphie!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is so sweet! Happy birthday Elphie!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • awwwwww :) Happy birthday Elphie!
  • Awwwww sooo cute!
  • aww, how sweet of him. Happy Birthday Elphie!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"