Two Under 2

xp: 2 under 2 diaper bag

what do you have in your diaper bag?

I packed a diaper bag with stuff for both kiddos but its wayyyy full and feel like perhaps I need to cut back on stuff.

Re: xp: 2 under 2 diaper bag

• I have diapers and wipes for both kids,diaper disposal bags, hooter hider, change of outfit for DD, mylicon, burp cloths, stickers to occupy DS, snack cup and drink for DS, extra snacks, cell phone and keys...that's all I can think of.  I got a backpack when DD was born and I LOVE it. It is the large Vera Bradley one and so far it has plenty of space for everything I need. 
  • imageLauraandMatt:
    I have diapers and wipes for both kids,diaper disposal bags, hooter hider, change of outfit for DD, mylicon, burp cloths, stickers to occupy DS, snack cup and drink for DS, extra snacks, cell phone and keys...that's all I can think of.  I got a backpack when DD was born and I LOVE it. It is the large Vera Bradley one and so far it has plenty of space for everything I need. 

This is basically exactly what I have in mine.. just substitute a toy cell phone for DD1 instead of mylicon ;)

I have a JuJuBe- All (messenger style) diaper bag and it all fits well in there, plus is easy to find/organize stuff w/ all the pockets and zippered areas. I also love that the outside pockets are insulated. Great for DD1's milk! For 2u2, I think it's pretty essential (for me at least) to have either a messenger style or back pack diaper bag so you can easily carry it out of the way and still have hands totally free for your DCs :)

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Loading the player...
  • I have 3 kids. I pack diapers and wipes for DD#2 and DS (DS is cloth diapered and his stuff takes up more room), some straws, some spoons, some ziploc bags, my stuff.........

I don't bring anything else for DD#1 or DD#2 (maybe a snack).

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"