Alabama Babies

How was everyone's Thanksgiving???

Ours was pretty good.  We didn't go to DH's grandparents until J woke up from a nap (and was finally fever free after 5 days) - so by the time we got there, most of the crowd had cleared out.  We ate WAY too much and just hung out for a while.  It was nice.  I told DH we need to go late every year!

Re: How was everyone's Thanksgiving???

• It was fantastic until......  Avery got the stomach bug about 915 last night.  I have never seen so much vomit
  • Poor girl!  I'd ask if you're taking her to the drs, but I suppose if it's a stomach bug, there's probably not anything they can/will do anyway...  Keep us posted!
  • Loading the player...
  • well I called them this morning and there isn't much I can do, other than try to keep her hydrated.  The drink of pedialyte is already gurgling.  We're on Pee Watch right now.  if she doesn't pee by 3:00 pm, I probably have to take her to the pediatric ER :( ... and Robert is out of town...sucks!
  • Ours was good other than the fact that DH's grandmother is not doing well at all. It was sad to see how fast she has gone downhill just in 2 weeks. She had no idea what day it was, called me the incorrect name, etc....So sad:(
  • It was great! We had a really nice lunch at a local hotel...Kid charmed everyone, loved the pianist, then fell asleep at the end.

I'm glad J is fever-free, Lisa! Sarah, I hope Avery gets better soon. Brooke, I'm so sorry-we went through that with my grandmother...such a difference between Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's so hard to see.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had a great time at Sarah's house....weird ILs and all.  Wink

Lisa, I'm glad that J. is feeling better and is fever free.

Sarah, I hope A. is 100% in no time!

• It was good!  All the food turned out great and I ate WAY.TOO.MUCH!
  • Ours was good- ate way too much. Am glad we got home today and can enjoy all day tomorrow  before going back to work!
  • It was a long holiday!  I'm just glad to be back home now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"