Well, tomorrow I go for a blood pregnancy test with my 2nd IUI instead of an HPT...not sure why the doc went that route, but I've been good and didn't test anyway
I've never wanted something so bad. They said if I'm there by 10 I'll know the same day...bad part is we have a wedding tomorrow night and we'll be setting up for it so I don't want bad news prior to that (DH and I have Wedding DJ business). The other choice is to wait until monday and that will kill me.
Please pray for us that we get a positive!!