Blended Families

Dear DH, just because you are not cooking it does not

meant it does not mean to be cooked.  We have a double oven which is great for a day like today where you are cooking so many things at once.  DH just asked me to turn on the top oven so he can use it for the turkey breast b/c he wants to cook it at a different temp than the actual turkey.  Ok, where would you like me to cook the stuffing, sweet potatoes and the green bean casserole?  I know this is a stupid vent which is why I am putting it on here but I talked to him yesterday about how when we do a big dinner like this he does his part and then wants to just sit back and relax and forgets that I have stuff to do to!  I guess I should be happy he is cooking the turkeys and ham.
Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: Dear DH, just because you are not cooking it does not

• LOL! I hear ya...but for DH and I its not that, its the incredible mess he makes and the incredible amount of space he thinks he needs. I generally love cooking with him, he's fun in the kitchen but man do I have to wrangle his messes and keep him contained so I have some countertop to use. God love em.
  • imagej+k:
    LOL! I hear ya...but for DH and I its not that, its the incredible mess he makes and the incredible amount of space he thinks he needs.
    LOL, this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"