TTC after 35

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm very thankful that we had the chance to do IVF this last month. I didn't realize how hard it would be to get pregnant and the fact that I have 3 fertilized eggs ( DAY 7) in me is enough to be thankful.

I am also thankful that there is a site for me to go to and either vent, ask for advice  and meet new friends experiencing the same things I'm going through.

Thank you for being here and Good Luck to everyone TTC over 35.

carrie

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

• Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!!

C, I saw your post in the "siggy test" one.  You can edit your sig by going to "my bump" in the top left and click on "edit my profile" scroll down to the signature box and you can change it there!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thranks Char .

You always have an answer for any question that I have asked. Thanks for being so knowledgable and always willing to teach an old dog new tricks.

I hope you had a great day!

• Loading the player...
  • Yes, the opportunity to do ART and the support of all of you wonderful women is definitely something to be thankful for. I hope you all slept off your turkey comas!
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"