Baby Showers

Hostess gift question

A good friend is throwing a shower for me this weekend.  It is going to be a pretty small event.  When she first told me that she wanted to do the shower, she said that her mom was going to help her.  Since then, both my sister and mom have offered their help, and she has declined, saying that it was going to be very simple and she was having it catered.

I have a hostess gift for my friend, but should I also get something small for her mom?  I don't know if her mom is helping with anything and on the invitation it says that it is being hosted by my friend (only).

If her mom is helping (with money, or another way), I want to acknowledge that.  But....how do I find out?

WWYD? 

Re: Hostess gift question

• Can you ask your friend? Just say that you want to give thanks to everyone who is trying to make your shower a success. 
  • imageToesnthesandBride07:
    Can you ask your friend? Just say that you want to give thanks to everyone who is trying to make your shower a success. 

I agree, I think it's fine to just say, "You are so sweet to do this...Did your mom help, because if so, I want to make sure I thank her." 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"