Two Under 2
Options

Sit and Stand Stroller??

Hi,

My DS will be 22 months when the baby is born.  Someone on Craigslist is selling one of these strollers for 25!  Would this work out well for these ages?  What are the pros and cons of this stroller?  Thanks!Smile 

Re: Sit and Stand Stroller??

• Options
    I registered for a sit and stand stroller for my kids and then right before DS was born I was just looking around the net I found the sit and stand plus.  I liked that idea A LOT better.  I thought the regular sit and stand would give DD (who was 17 months when DS was born....but I think she's too young even now)too much freedom.  I don't want her to be able to come and go when she wanted...not yet.  With the sit and stand plus it has an full seat with "seat belt" clips to keep DD IN the stroller.  When she is old enough to have the freedom we can remove the seat in back and can use the bench that is found on the regular sit and stand.  This was a much better alternative for us and it didn't cost a whole bunch more either.  I really like it...it's kind of hard to maneuver when both  kids are in it just because of the weight, but for the most part I have really enjoyed it!
  • Options
    We have a 19 month old and newborn, and have the SNS plus. We like it so far. It is not cute, but it gets the job done, and we think it will last us a while as the back seat removes and you can use the standing portion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"