Upstate NY Babies
Options

Poll: what has been your favorite stage so far with LO?

I am REALLY loving my son at this stage.  He's almost 18 months old.  It's definitely harder, obviously, with him walking and so active.  However, he's so fun!!!  I love how he interacts with us and he just started becoming so huggy and kissy with us this past week.  I'm eating it up!!  Not sure how long it will last.  I am looking forward to having my baby though because I did love the infant stage as well.  The nursing and pumping was just really hard.
Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Poll: what has been your favorite stage so far with LO?

• Options
    I say that I love every stage.  I really loved 6 months.  It was when he was first interacting with us.  Now I am loving 9 months and I am sure I will love 12 months even more. 
  • Options
    Definitley right now. Just a few minutes ago I was cooking lunch. Justin kept walking over and pulling on my jeans b/c he had one of my shoes that he wanted me to put on. As soon as it's on my foot, he'd laugh super hard and tug it off. Then he'd run to the living room laughing- come back to the kitchen and start all over again.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh and ditto Sunnygirl on the kisses. I get teary eyed everytime he comes over and goes Mmmmmm mwah on my face.
  • Options
    Does it make me a bad mom if I say I don't think I've gotten to it yet?  I don't know, she is smiling more and that is fun.  I like to remind myself of the Happiest Baby on the Block book where he says that they are not really ready to enter the world until 3 months.  So I am guessing in the next couple weeks we will really have a turning point.  At this point the "fun-ness" is just starting to become equal to the pain and sleeplessness and crying.  So soon it should pull ahead. 
  • Options

Every single one of them?

It just keeps getting better & better!

He cracks me up right now, and amazes me every day with how much he's learning & absorbing.

But I am looking forward to another itty bitty newborn soon too ;)

A co-worker told me the "every stage is better than the last" ends around the pre-teen years, lol

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Options
    I think I like every stage so far-I remember when SIL had my nephew (who's now 5) and I've seen him grow up and there was never a stage that I didn't think was fun with him. Now I'm going through it all with DD-every day she's learning more and doing more and it's all been fun!
  • Options
    I don't know how many times over the past 22 months I have watched Eva and wished I could freeze her at that age because it just couldn't possibly get any better, and then it does!  I am absolutely loving the age she is now though.  I love that she can carry on a conversation with us and how she is so curious and notices all the little things that make the world so neat.  I can really see her little personality developing too.  Just this morning I asked her where her sippy was and she replied, "it a mystery."  Cracks me up!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I really love every age too!  I know this age now is what my husband has been able to enjoy the most because she is more goofy and interactive and she has begun to copy everything he does.  It's such a blast
  • Options

imageRead2Me:
    Just this morning I asked her where her sippy was and she replied, "it a mystery."  Cracks me up!

This almost made me spit out my coffee! Between this and "the bra" I can't wait to see what she says at the party!

• Options
    well I'm just in the prenatal stage- but I love that I have this piano music on my phone and I put it up to my stomach and he starts to move...just the beginning but I'm so in love
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagejnk062602:
    Does it make me a bad mom if I say I don't think I've gotten to it yet?  I don't know, she is smiling more and that is fun.  I like to remind myself of the Happiest Baby on the Block book where he says that they are not really ready to enter the world until 3 months.  So I am guessing in the next couple weeks we will really have a turning point.  At this point the "fun-ness" is just starting to become equal to the pain and sleeplessness and crying.  So soon it should pull ahead. 

You are not a bad mom at all for thining that.  I didn't really think ethan was that much fun until 6 months.  At 3 months he was laughing so it was cute but the early days weren't fun for me or DH.  E cried a lot it seems.

• Options
    I agree it's so hard to pick just one.  I've loved every new stage he's gone through.  And I really love how active he is now.  (Though I do miss the stage where I could shop and he'd sit in the cart happily!  :)  lol...)  I love how he helped me make chocolate covered pretzels this week.  It was so cute watching him take handfuls of M&Ms and laying them on the chocolate.  And I love how he says 'up' anytime he wants up, but also when he needs something opened, fixed, turned on... :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"