Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Baby's 1st outfits

Are you letting your LO wear their Baby's 1st Thanksgiving or Christmas outfit before the holiday? Will you have them wear it after the holiday?

I wont put B in her Thanksgiving outfit until tomorrow, but I will let her wear them after the holiday.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby's 1st outfits

• DS will wear his "Baby's First Thanksgiving" outfit tomorrow...and only tomorrow.  He only wore his "My First Halloween" outfit on Halloween.  I'm weird like that I guess.  I don't want him wearing it after the fact.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • After to many "babys 1st " out fits going to waste after one use I just bough cute fallish outfits so they can wear them again and again
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My family is very casual for Thanksgiving.  We just got him a Thanksgiving bib and he will wear a new outfit, but nothing special.

His Christmas outfit will only be worn one day most likely...just like everything else he wears.  It definitely won't be worn before that. 

• DD only wore her Halloween PJs on Halloween even though they are warm and are PJs for some reason I can't bring myself to put them on her.  It will probably be the same for the Thanksgiving bib I got her.  The dress she is wearing under the bib is an orange and brown sun dress so she can still wear it.   
  • imagepampyles:
    After to many "babys 1st " out fits going to waste after one use I just bough cute fallish outfits so they can wear them again and again

This!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bought him a tbaby's 1st Christmas and still let him wear it since he fits in it  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"