Baby Showers

Prizes for children attending..

During my shower this weekend we will be giving out prizes for various games what-not and there will be some young children at the shower. They are all between 2-4 years old some boys some girls. Do you girls have any suggestions for me to get them for prizes? I know the girls are all into princess stuff ( i'm sure they all have a pile of tiaras at home ) but really i have no idea, Help!

Re: Prizes for children attending..

• How about books?  Then everyone benefits Wink
  • How about books?  Then everyone benefits Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • Princess stuff for the girls (there is a ton of it at the dollar stores) and Hot Wheels or Matchbox cars for the boys...or dinasaur stuff.
  • Coloring books so they are entertained during the shower. Well at least for a few minutes.

I absolutely dispise small children at showers.

• My MIL put together cute little gift bags for the kids at my shower. Matchbox cars for the boys, and Lipsmackers chapstick sets for the girls. Inexpensive but a big hit!
  • I don't know any little girls with tiaras.  ~~Shutters~~

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm with .Ginger on children at showers.  I mentioned stuff from the dollar store.  If you are giving them their "prize", "favor", "treat bag", etc. during the shower you might want to make it something they can play with.  Little girls like lip smackers...but they don't actually "play" with them...kwim?  The dollar stores have a lot of little things that would entertain kids for a few minutes each.  For that age though, the mom's will be really doing most of the entertaining (one reason why I don't believe children should be at showers).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"