Working Moms

DD's first week at DC.

I decided to take my DD to DC for this short, two day week.  I don't actually go back until Monday but I didn't want her first day to be a nine hour day.  She was there for 2 1/2 hours yesterday and 3 today. 

I'm so glad I did it this way.  She usually cries a lot when I'm gone and doesn't take bottles well.  She took bottles both days and didn't cry the whole time.  She was even napping when I picked her up today.  I'm so relieved!!! 

Re: DD's first week at DC.

• That's great. I left DS with his babysitter and went into work for two half days the week before I was returning. I was SO glad I did it - it made returning a lot less stressful for me.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers image
  • That is good news and a great idea! I'm going back to work next week also, but DH is watching her in the afternoons, since I changed schedules. I should have planned to do that as well, because she is not taking the bottle well at all!

btw, where did you get that CUTE outfit in your siggy for her? I love it!! Smile

• Loading the player...
  • This is what I did back in July. I started taking her the week before I went back and just for a few hours to get both of us used to it. It worked well for us too; I'm glad this helped you.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 4/9/09 - Chloe, our angel twin Lilypie First Birthday tickers>
  • Your dd is a cutie pie ; ) It's amazing how our lo's are in daycare. They adapt so well
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLaVonne3:

That is good news and a great idea! I'm going back to work next week also, but DH is watching her in the afternoons, since I changed schedules. I should have planned to do that as well, because she is not taking the bottle well at all!

btw, where did you get that CUTE outfit in your siggy for her? I love it!! Smile

The outfit is Cater's and I found it at Sam's Club.

My DD finally took the bottle when I used the Nuby nipples that resemble the sippy cups made by Nuby.  It took a long time to figure out what would work for her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"