Pennsylvania Babies

gifts for daycare teachers

what are you gals getting your child's daycare teacher for christmas?

Re: gifts for daycare teachers

• Last year I did $10 gift cards for the two primary ladies in his class and made cookies and toffee for everyone. It's tougher this year because more people are involved with him, like the teacher who serves breakfast, supervises breakfast, serves lunch, the morning crew, etc. So I'm making a donation to the teacher appreciation week fund, which purchases Visa gift cards for all teachers and I'll probably do an extra gift card for the two primary teachers. I figure they have enough candles and ornaments, which also seem to be popular gifts.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have 6 teachers to buy for this year with 2 kids in daycare.  Uhhgg!  I'll probably do gift cards as well.
  • yes, as a teacher - please no more candles or mugs!! :) Not that I mind these, but you can only have so many Christmas mugs!Gift cards are always great - even if just $5 or $10 to Starbucks, Panera, Coldstones or those kind of places. Also, gifts like some nice hot chocolates/coffee, special muffin or scone mix, etc. are always a nice touch. Other thoughts - the Bath and Body Pump soaps in the holiday scents make great gifts.

We really do love the gift cards though. :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"