Secondary IF

Hoping4More

Re: Hoping4More

• ((sorry to butt in!))  I'm wondering when you test too!  Did you have CD21 blood work this week?    Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel very jipped, I don't get CD blood work normally. I had it twice on Clomid at different doses to confirm I actually DO NOT O on it and that my prog is low but since Femara I have had no blood work except a beta I asked my family physician for. 

Anywho, I'm not sure when I will test. When should I test? I want to try tomorrow since I was super-emotional today (still am) but 7dpiui is way too early. I was thinking the 30th (12dpiui) or the 1st (13dpiui) 

When do you ladies test? 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm with you on (trying) to wait to test.  I really can't stand seeing BFNs (who can I suppose) so I'm going to hold out as long as I can (I'm also 7dpiui so I'm hoping to wait to test until at least this weekend or until my beta next Monday).

Fingers and toes crossed for both of us (along with LOTS of prayers!)!! 

• Hold out til the 1st - we'll test together. Granted, I'll only be 10dpiui but what the hell! I'll be your testing buddy :D

Whatdyathink?! :)

• Hmmm I can most certainly try, although I am very impatient!! I did buy $ stores so i dont waste my frer if I do test early!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"