Tennessee Babies

Moving to Nashville!

Hi there! We just found out we are moving to the Nashville area in about 5 weeks!! I have 2 little girls, Katie is 3 and Mackenzie is 6 months.  We are looking to rent a home in either Brentwood or Franklin.  I am so excited, but a little bit overwhelmed with all the stuff I need to do between now and then!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Moving to Nashville!

• Good luck on your move!  I live in Franklin and really like it, but it's huge so there are a lot of areas to choose from.  Brentwood is nice but the traffic is AWFUL during rush hour!

ETA:  years ago I dated a guy who lived in Colorado Springs - I love it out there!  I tried to get DH to move there, but it was a no-go.

• I live in Franklin too. There are a lot of options for renting. If you have any questions about different subdivisions, complexes just ask.
  • Loading the player...
  • Goodluck with the move!! I live in Brentwood. Brentwood and Franklin are very nice areas!
  • Yay! Good choice. I live in South Nashville. I really love it here.
    231IMG_7435002IMG_7756
  • Good luck with the move! I dispatch for Williamson County (Franklin,Brentwood,Spring Hill,etc.) it's nice here.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Hi!

I live in Williamson Co. as well and enjoy it! Just moved here a couple of months ago so still getting acclimated while TTC, it's great :)

• GL to you! I work dispatch for Franklin, Brentwood (Williamson Co area)..
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"