Cleveland Babies
Options

Looking for childcare center recs (Cleveland area)

Want to share your childcare situation?  I am looking for recs in the Cleveland area (I live in Euclid and work in Cleveland) and am really having no luck finding anything good.  Want to share yours?  TIA!

Re: Looking for childcare center recs (Cleveland area)

• Options
    I use a church daycare on the west side. Don't know any daycares in cleveland. Ask your coworkers where they send their kids.
  • Options
    I've heard great things about Cleveland Children's Academy, 1891 E. 93rd Street, Cleveland, OH 44106, (216) 229-1655.  Previously a Kindercare.  It's adjacent to the Cleveland Clinic.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How old is your child?  We just signed up our soon to be born infant at Up With Kids in South Euclid.  It is a converted convent/school at St. Margaret Mary. We received glowing recommendations from many different sources that we trusted.   Its $235/week for infants....not sure what it goes to for toddlers.  I believe they take all the way up to pre-k.

It is definitely not state of the art if that is what you are looking for...it is more like taking your child to grandma's house...but the teachers are so wonderful we just fell in love with all of them immediately.

GL!

Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageLaTida1:
    I've heard great things about Cleveland Children's Academy, 1891 E. 93rd Street, Cleveland, OH 44106, (216) 229-1655.  Previously a Kindercare.  It's adjacent to the Cleveland Clinic.

Since I work at the Clinic, we are starting DD here, but we'll be switching to a daycare on the west side in June.  Children's Academy gets rave reviews for their infant care, but after that, most folks I know have taken their kids out.  Also the most expensive daycare I've seen in the area. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"