Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Best place for photo books

Yes, I'm going to be unoriginal in my Christmas gift giving to grandparents and make them photo books of the most awesome girls ever. Where have you ordered one from - and how much was it, if you don't mind me asking.

Re: Best place for photo books

• Options
    I did a Calender through Walmart (how original) and spent $20. I didn't look into photobook prices!

Braydon 1.23.09
    Weston 3.24.11
    EDD 5.26.14
  • Options
    i've ordered them from shutterfly and mac and liked them both!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really like Photoworks (like the layout selections better than Shutterfly).  I paid around $75 for each with a coupon code (can find them on-line).  I've also used Picaboo which has a lot more great layout options but it's more expensive.  They do give 50% off for your first purchase.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    we got 4 photo books from shutterfly for $80. I looked up and used as many coupon codes as possible. They are awesome books too.
  • Options
    I just got mine from Shutterfly I am pretty happy with it. Plus I got them for free (just paid shipping). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Photoworks.com

We made one for our wedding guestbook and our photographer commented that it looked like excellent quality compared to shutterfly. He said shutterfly basically just color photocopies pictures, which based on the book we made with shutterfly last month, is totally true.  

• Options
    I have one from snapfish and one from shutterfly.  They both turned out nice but I like the shutterfly one a little better.  I can't remember what I paid for them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just made a few things on Better Homes and Garden's photo site.  If you order by 12/2 you can use the code FINISHME for an extra 30% off.  They have not as many choices but I really liked the choices they did have. 
  • Options
    We just made two for our parents from Shutterfly. I really like how they turned out, and they got here in no time too! I got them for free, but that's because I had coupon codes. They have different sizes/options, so the price will depend on that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"