D.C. Area Babies

**emack!!**

I just read your weekly update and seriously, our babies keep doing the exact same thing! Warner's ear infection has finally cleared up...we got the clean bill of health on Friday from the doctor. And then he got his flu shots...and now he seems to be coming down with another cold. He hasn't had a fever, but his nose is running like a faucet and this morning he was coughing. when his nose was a little runny on Saturday, I thought it just might be side effects from the flu shots, but now I'm not so sure. it never ends, huh?

Re: **emack!!**

• BH - that is such a coincidence. DD just got her 2nd H1N1 shot on Saturday and then this started yesterday. She ran a little low-grade temp at daycare this morning but otherwise was sneezing and had a runny nose. Her teacher thought it could be teething. Maybe that's it for Warner too?

The recommendation I've now gotten from two people is that if these ear infections get to the point of needing an ENT, Dr. Shaw at Children's is the guy to go to. Hopefully neither of us will need it, but it's good to know.

I hope Warner feels better soon! No more ear infections!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Butting in...X is feeling miserable too. He had his second dose of the flu shot on Friday. By Saturday he started having a runny nose and his eyes were all crusted over.  Last night he had a feber and was up until about 3 am just miserable.  We ended up bringing him in to the doc today and his ears are fine. She seemed to think it may be a combination of a reaction to the flu shot and teething.  Hope your little ones are feeling better. Seems to be the 9 month ish thing I guess.  And yes, Dr. Shaw is a great ENT to go to!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"