Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Fort Worth child care

We're only 17 weeks along with our first but I will likely be going to back work after baby and feel like we need to start looking into child care so we can be prepared financially and get on any waiting list(s) we need to.  It might be a little early but I'll feel better if I get some research done!  We live in west Fort Worth.  Any suggestions or warnings for providers in the area?  Thanks in advance.

Re: Fort Worth child care

• Options
    When I was researching on the west side, there weren't very many options.   Children's Courtyard and Primrose in South FW are options, then there are the Down Town options of Montesorri and the YWCA.  We really liked the Y and Montesorri.
  • Options
    I'm not sure the exact name of it, but there is one through Baylor that my friend's toddler goes to and they love it. He was at Primrose (I think) before that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have heard great things about Baylor as well, but didn't think it was full time, meaning until 5:30-6 pm.  I know there is a long wait list for Baylor.
  • Options

Baylor Hospital?  Is it the SW or downtown location??  I haven't heard about this daycare.  Just curious!

• Options

Down Town location.

• Options

where in West fort Worth?

My son goes to Primrose at Columbus Trail and I LOVE it.  I love the owners.  I love the teachers.  I have had a GREAT experience.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"