Single Parents

Holidays..

Trying to kick this board up a notch!

What are you and your LO doing for the Holidays?

Since i'm still pregnant, and since I'm not with BD, I'm doing my usual traditions. If LO makes his appearance by then, we will be starting some new traditions together.

I always go to my Grandmas on Thanksgiving afternoon and my Moms Thanksgiving evening. I'm almost positive Nathan won't be here by then! Lol! Then for Xmas Eve, I go to my Grandmas, and Xmas day I go to my Moms. If LO is here by then, I will be taking him to see Santa Claus, taking him to get professional pictures done, and probably taking him to see all the lights. I can't wait to have a baby for the holidays :) And to be honest, i'm glad im not with BD, because I despised his family!!!!

Re: Holidays..

• Because I am so close to my BD's family we are spening Thankgiving with them and then Xmas will problably be spent at home with visitors. My son normally visits his Dad's in NY immediately following Xmas. The new baby won't be here til next year holidays, so I am looking forward to that. Allowing my son one last selfish only kid holiday...lol

• I'm not sure. I think we are splitting thanksgiving. I hate to not have my daughter for the whole day. But I guess that's the price you pay when your marriage doesn't work out. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm glad somebody else has the same view point as I, it's heatbreaking for me, but it's what's fair... :(
    Beautifully Blended is our family. www.karpusboscarello.com Pregnancy Ticker image BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"